The Ancient Gathered [T.A.G.]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ancient Gathered [T.A.G.]

The Ancient Gathered is a forum of communication between members in the TAG alliance an alliance within SGW Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling a lot of goodiess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashu
Ancient Visitor
Ancient Visitor

Selling a lot of goodiess Empty
PostSubject: Selling a lot of goodiess   Selling a lot of goodiess I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:35 am

I have a list of accounts,pretty much dead accounts with VERY GOOD planets that i will share with you guys for a price.I put this here and not in the SGW forum because i want you to benifit from this(an me Wink ).The only catch is that the planets have defences.

The first account has a minimum of 3 3ok UP planets and a LOT more...

If you don't neceserilly need any planet you can just sell them yourselfe...

Please start bidding
Back to top Go down
TheWay
Admin
Admin

Selling a lot of goodiess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a lot of goodiess   Selling a lot of goodiess I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:00 pm

My wife who is not in the alliance yet would be interested in possibly buying some up planets or duals if these accounts you know of have any. Can you give some details. Or send them in game to me and if she wants any I will pay you a more then fair price
Back to top Go down
https://tagsgw.aforumfree.com

Selling a lot of goodiess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ancient Gathered [T.A.G.] :: Public Involvement Zone: :: Public Market & Trade Section:-
Jump to: