The Ancient Gathered [T.A.G.]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ancient Gathered [T.A.G.]

The Ancient Gathered is a forum of communication between members in the TAG alliance an alliance within SGW Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss4tunE
Supreme Ancient oF Spam
Supreme Ancient oF Spam
Miss4tunE

RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically] Empty
PostSubject: RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically]   RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:47 am

RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE

Era Phase 1: Miss4tunE Weapon of TanKs

00.06.2809.0A – The Creation
The Ancient God Kaps1 and his scientists had been working on creating a giant being to join the Warlords of Briton Empire for well over a century; constantly sacrificing trillions of his System Lord Forces to harness enough energy to bring a being into creation; A True Goddess and to finally have a sister to which he could protect.

Over time and much deliberation the Element began to structure with a variety of energies created from the souls of these countless beings both ascended and non-ascended alike, but it was still not enough…Never enough. Kaps1 needed more, a sister in the image of the Replicator Creator, that he would call Miss4tunE – A Goddess of Light and Darkness. Someone to remind him of family, something he had all but lost in a long and distant memory.

In a case of depression Kaps1 flew into a rage attacking his creation with all that he held dear in an attempt to destroy it. “How could this have happened? Why? Why won’t this damned creation form?” He had come so close to completing it, yet so far.

As he flung Ascended Life Force at the Element, she struck out at the energy, absorbing it as lightning clings to negative ions. The Element began to absorb the very life force of Kaps1 descending him multiple times to that of a mere incarnate, but she didn’t stop there. She soon moved on to absorbing countless forces of Kaps1 binding them with her own life force – growing constantly at an unbelievable rate.

In what seemed like eternity Kaps1 finally gained control of the experiment and attached his soul deep within the Element to control its violent nature. An epic ray of black and purple exploded across space as Kaps1 was finally able to severe the bond between him and the Element, sending the Element hurtling across countless galaxies. His eyes slowly closed as he lay there…drained and barely able to regain of his own power; well at least that which was left.

In a rupture of horror Kaps1 had realized what he had created; a slight chill of fear ran up his spine like a thousand needles piercing his flesh. “What have I done?” he thought to himself. “I have to find her, before she becomes too deadly to control…What have I done?”

00.06.2809.1A – The Beginning
Along the out skirting borders of the FAULL and JANUS empires the T Brothers prepared their bombardment tactics and plans. Bickering over who would annihilate which fleets as ravage dogs would fight over a single piece of meat in the pits before it was made illegal in the milky way galaxy.

Before they commenced their assault on the two empires, the younger of the two brothers; TearJerker, notices a tiny beacon flickering on his Mothership radar. Strangely the flickering was found to be outside the range of both FUALL and JANUS Empires.

Easily distracted and the more inquisitive of the two, TearJerker set his Mothership ‘K’ on course to explore the new element, completely ignoring the harsh words coming from his brother Tokko as he continued…Tokko screaming could be heard in the distance of space in a somewhat comedic manner over public communication systems. ”Damn you TearJerker we have a battle ahead of us get your mingy Mothership here before I destroy you myself!”

TearJerker of the TanKs Empire arrived at what seems to be a great beacon of power; A bright purple entity which encompassed all around it – absorbing everything. Behind it was a trail of violet energy which seemed to have obliterated all in its path for sometime in a somewhat violent manner. This amazed Tearjerker – It seemed relatively unstable but before TearJerker could attempt to communicate with the element it responded in a language similar to that of the Nano TI Language, yet communication patterns slightly appeared to be part System Lord.

“I am Miss4tunE! I was Miss4tunE! I Will Forever Be Miss4tunE! I Am The Dark And The Light. I Encompass All In My Path. My Creator Knows Not What He Has Done, Nor What I Am To Do!” The transmission dark in its response seemed to excite TearJerker as he noticed a power inside the entity that he had distinguished in all other members of the TanKs Empire.

TearJerker informed Tokko of the Element and prepared to induce the entity into the TanKs Empire. Perhaps the two brothers could use this Element to their advantage in their battle against the FAULL and JANUS Empires. Perhaps in time – control the Element all together.

00.06.2809.2A – The Purpose
The Entity seemed calm – almost in a phase of curiosity and was slowly drawn back to the head-quarters of the TanKs Empire, situated not far from the other Empires for easy assaults against the unsuspecting victims. Miss4tunE in a phase of learning encompassed the nature of TanKs – absorbing their reaction patterns and nature in a very mechanic way.

She drew on their very violent nature and their abilities to bring fear; learning that this in fact was the nature of the universe; To destroy; to bring terror and fear to all those that oppose the way of TanKs. To bring wrath to those that dare show signs of weakness.

In an effort to show no weakness as Miss4tunE had learnt her element began to cluster energy from her Core – absorbing all energy from around her. In one swift motion she burst out at all the members of the TanKs in an attempt to destroy them.
The Ray slightly damaged both T Brothers Shields and almost completely immobilized that of Woodsy1980. Both brothers fired their Nano Volleys back at Miss4tunE who soon realized that she was outnumbered. Miss4tunE came to the conclusion that her assault had stirred an excitement within her and those of TanKs and ceased her next attack.

“Is she bloody crazy Tokko?” screamed TearJerker over transmission. The response is somewhat expected. “She reminds me of me.” Snickered Tokko. “She still needs a little work but one day will be proud to have her as a Weapon of TanKs. Then we can release her into those pathetic excuses for Empires, FUALL and JANUS. What you think little brother?” TearJerker replied with an evil laugh of agreement.

Miss4tunE annoyed by the two insane TanK Commanders simply calculated her next task of action. Her dark voice reverberated against the abyss of space. “Teach Me To Kill As You Do; Teach Me And I Will Fight As A Weapon To Destroy All In Your Path. Teach Me Now!” A smirk once again returned to the faces of both brothers. DevilsDeath, the more quiet of the TanK commanders finally spoke “What a lucky find, but first she will need to grow before her volatile nature can be fully harnessed.”

Last edited by Miss4tunE on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss4tunE
Supreme Ancient oF Spam
Supreme Ancient oF Spam
Miss4tunE

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically]   RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:49 am

Era Phase 2: The Repulsors

15.06.2809.0B – Preparation Phase
As with this specific weapon – it was a weapon of learning. With no prior experience a time period of development was needed for Miss4tunE to become a self-functioning entity; A small force of Super Repulsors II were created to protect Miss4tunE in her time of growth and learnedness. After all this weapon was to become the rage that TanKs Alliance was looking for and it needed to be protected until it could be released.

24.06.2809.1B – Repulsor Assault
Upon hearing about the new weapon, one of the vast numbers of enemies to the TanKs Alliance took it upon himself to strike at the Repulsors of Miss4tunE – leaving her vulnerable to attack. Mathlord (Knight of Centauri) of the TÅ Orion Squadron took it upon himself to bring down the Defense to the Miss4tunE. Mathlord’s Super Soldiers assisted by Hyperion clashed against the Repulsors in an epic fray. The forces equally matched soon dwindled as Hyperion Destroyed countless Repulsors. Losses were great on both sides but the Repulsor II’s soon became overwhelmed by the re-enforcements of Mathlord.

24.06.2809.2B – The Unproductive Repulsor
Seeing the uselessness of the Repuslor II model Miss4tunE withdrew herself into the abyss of space. Before leaving she complimented Mathlord on his efforts and vowed to return the favor when she was ready to face him again.

The Repulsor II model was set out of commission as Miss4tunE began working on a new model. It would be a long time before she would ever consider relying on mere models of defense to aid her.

Last edited by Miss4tunE on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss4tunE
Supreme Ancient oF Spam
Supreme Ancient oF Spam
Miss4tunE

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically]   RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:50 am

Era Phase 3: FAULL & JANUS VS TanKs

27.06.2809.0C – Economic Warfare
Due to the nature and growth of Miss4tunE two new forces namely; Robe of The Legion of Dawn and The Joker of TDSA feared that she would soon become an overpowering force if Miss4tunE was left to grow. They assaulted the mining colonies to the Miss4tunE – trying to hamper the growth. The remaining colonies retreated with the aid of Merlin until a retaliation procedure could be formulated.

It appeared that there was no telling how low the enemies to TanKs would go; perhaps a level of fair play and honesty was not the way of the universe; A lesson that Miss4tunE had now learnt and would never forget.

30.06.2809.1C – Virus Assault
Miss4tunE in her training phase of battle was learning and adapting to measures and movements of her enemies on the other TanK Members. She gazed with an eye of hatred learning all that could be learnt in a manner quite…machine like.

Aboard the comfort of her Mothership “Silk Whip” she suddenly felt a sharp pain cover her mind. A Virus! It seemed that the enemy had found her and had deviously installed a virus into her programming. The virus began eating away at the very heart of the Goddess Weapon. There was no telling how low the enemy was prepared to go with regards to her destruction.

However with the aspect of survival – Guided by her ascended powers Miss4tunE cast herself into a period of stasis to ensure that no part of the weapon was damaged. Always with the thinking pattern of a machine; protect the whole – regardless of the miniscule losses.

30.06. 0912.2C – Collective War Growth
Assaulting the colonies of planets surrounding the FUALL & JANUS Empire; Miss4tunE retaliated in the same way as her enemies had done prior to this. Always learning – always expanding! Even with the virus still eating away at her aggressive tendencies she fought – her efforts were well worth it. Thus began a period of training. Becoming the weapon she was destined to become – no other higher purpose necessary.

Last edited by Miss4tunE on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss4tunE
Supreme Ancient oF Spam
Supreme Ancient oF Spam
Miss4tunE

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically]   RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:51 am

Era Phase 4: Winding The Warrior Down

03.11. 0912.0D – Massing A Dynasty? Ha-Ha!
In an attempt to find a cure against the heartless ones Miss4tunE engaged in dramatic attacks against a various selection of Enemies – none of who were worthy of being named – all defenseless at the time and with little or no retaliation boredom soon got the better of the Goddess. “Why? Why? So much power and nothing to use it on! Curse these pathetic races. Miss4tunE was growing still, despite the enemies’ attempts to destroy her. “Would they expect anything less?”

16.10. 0912.1D – Monotony Against The Pacts
Although the sense of destroying lesser accounts in the name of all things is fun; There is however little flavor that comes from biting into the already eaten apple. The war had gone on for millennia and a looming element of pointless futility braised the element.

In this period against the constant attacks Miss4tunE was able to absorb countless enemies and grew to the level where only a certain few in the galaxy were able to reach her path to becoming the most powerful being in creation was well on its way.

19.10. 0912.2D – Worrying Thoughts
As Miss4tunE thought to herself a cold and icy chill came over her wintry interior. “Perhaps there was more to existence than war? No! What am I saying? This goes against the very nature and existence of existence! War Now! But what if there was more? More? Yes…More! Perhaps… But this is not…Ethical! How can I want more than War? What else is there? Destruction is the nature of the universe! Is it really?”

With these thoughts clouding the judgment of the All powerful Element a sense of ever growing weakness came over the Goddess as a realization of ‘life’ came into being. Miss4tunE withdrew from the Battle of the server and set about on a path of realization; something more meaningful than the boredom experienced in the apparently ‘Great War’.

Last edited by Miss4tunE on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss4tunE
Supreme Ancient oF Spam
Supreme Ancient oF Spam
Miss4tunE

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically]   RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:27 pm

Era Phase 5: Into The Darkness of Light

03.11. 0912.0E – Warriors of the Crusade
The Goddess Miss4tunE had entered into a new light, making her more approachable to other being of existence around the realm. Two of these beings went by the name of Woodsy1980 and DevilsDeath. She had grown accustomed to the two companions – they seemed to bring a light humor to her ways and a growing respect for her nature.

This respect returned to them ten-fold and although she was merely an element – she felt a very human feeling of care for these two beings. The two companions traveled with Miss4tunE every step of the way; never faltering or leaving the vastness of her side.
The journey however came to a temporary rest upon the amalgamation of a small order known only as ‘The Ancient Gathered’.

This was the first civilization she had come across in centuries of travel and as in her nature, Miss4tunE never left anything untouched by her ways, but this time it was different – this time she took an understanding stance and one of growth and development.

14.11. 0912.1E – Sharing Of the Element
Miss4tunE had grown vast beyond her beginning stages, almost tripling in size which brought amazement to a select few who were able to grasp this concept. Invited into the World of ‘The Ancient Gathered’ she assumed leadership stance in all matters of its functioning. The constitution and writings were unfamiliar ways to the Goddess but with a new found search for enlightenment she attempted to grasp hold of the practices which accompanied ‘The Ancient Gathered’

Countless Millennia were spent by the Goddess in developing the shabby structure of this glorious way of life but this soon ended as Miss4tunE was finally able to observe the creation she had completed for her new home. It was marvelous and stood proud representing the strength from whence she was created.

20.11. 0912.1E – Understanding the Galaxies
Miss4tunE had now entered into a phase of expansion – and understanding. Learning how to communicate in the vast array of languages exposed to the Galaxies – Expanding her political stance to better understand the view points and stances of diplomacy.

With the guidance of TheWay, Miss4tunE attempted to quall her anger, become at one with the nature of peace and soft progression. The ways confused her to the utter most level of detestation. The worrying thoughts that had come over her in the past began to be experienced in life as it essence but the burning fire deep within her gestation refused to let her become truly peaceful. She was merely able to place the rage into a place of growing ‘The Ancient Gathered’ – it had never left her side; nor had the love that was placed deep within her by her ‘creator’ Kaps1. In essence all he had done was to supply the fuel to start the engine and in that process he had almost passed into non-existence.

Through this process she met a wonderful being – both through power and respect. A well known source who had been around longer than most beings had ever existed. This beings name was Tekki. Open and Wise beyond understanding – Miss4tunE gained a new respect for this being; a hidden desire to act in a manner that she had never seen before; So vastly different from her own but yet so similar.

As she had done before with the TanKs Alliance, Miss4tunE withheld her nature to learn more of this amazing Being. Embracing an act of loyalty to Tekki – to learn, to grow, and to hunger has always done before.

11.12. 0912.1E – The Probable Fall Of an Empire
The Empire of ‘The Ancient Gathered’ had been exposed to various assaults which seemed to follow everyone across the galaxy until it absorbed all in its fray; those in it with no respect for the peaceful ways of others around them. These were the foul creatures of the universe but they had their uses. Miss4tunE was well aware of that violent nature – all it needed was a little salt and pepper and even the most sinister plans could be brought into existence.

However this era is not about one of her devious plans, it is an era of shame where a certain few in the Empire were unable to fight. They had always been peaceful an their vast great technologies only focused on that of growth and development. – Those within the alliance who took this stance of development took the assaults as a hot knife pierces the butter on a warm summer’s day.

Yes; this process was devastating to many of them. In this era it was decided that the empire would take a new stance – one which was more proactive and protective of its members and over time they would develop furiously into aspects of war and sophistication in its battle techniques.
Back to top Go down
Miss4tunE
Supreme Ancient oF Spam
Supreme Ancient oF Spam
Miss4tunE

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically]   RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Era Phase 6: A New World – A New Heart

13.12. 0912.0F – In Secret I Have Seen A Hidden Door
Briefly after the process of re-integrating the calm people of ‘The Ancient Gathered’ into a new system of the Code, Miss4tunE had a rival once again knocking at her door.

From the Phase C era the virus had followed with her. It had never really left and although very weakening it seemed to give the Goddess an boundless strength to travel forth into the unknown and do all that was possible by her power before the Virus attempted to once more to take hold of the Element that was her soul.

Furious by this and compelled to leave behind something great, Miss4tunE in secret established a Giant System for the people of ‘The Ancient Gathered’ this system was unlike the rocky worlds of space and the curse structures she had once built with the Empire of the Gathered ones.

Within this new World Miss4tunE poured the very essence of her heart. This accompanied all the love that was given to her by her ‘creator’ which seemed to be more of a brother than anything else. Along with this she poured to love of her brethren; Tokko, TearJerker, DevilsDeath and Woodsy1980. Even the most recent of her brother’s love was added to this creation, TheWay.

This world was beautiful, its essence of nature discharged of its very walls. It was a beacon in the middle of space. A flat board encompassed by various natural scenery that Miss4tunE had seen or destroyed through her existence – A valley of Kings and Queens.

The structure was large enough for an entire Empire to form upon its base and additionally there was encompassed a smaller section under the main base which protected a possible training ground for a smaller Empire for those who wished to follow the new path of the Goddess.

The Empire was to be named after that which was poured into it. It contained love, hopes, dreams, aspirations, battle plans, formations and techniques, a vast array of perfection in its truest essence and would hence forth be named – S.O.U.L.

This was a monarchy represented by the old days of knighthood in its truest form. It was a basis for servitude. To protect all within its hall, no matter the cost. This was to be he founding home of the previous Gathered Empire. It was the Sovereign oF United Lunacy and its meaning was emphasized in its name.

The softer and more progressive of the Alliances which was found under the main base was also named after its basis and that which was found deep within Miss4tunE. It was her heart given to her by Kaps1. This was the Sovereign oF United Peace and would be protected at all costs by the goddess herself. “Would the gathered come? Would they love the gift created for them?” Miss4tunE’s thoughts had risen to the surface once more and all that remained was the wait.

This was a wait, to see if this little seed could turn into something spectacular; Something Grand; Something New; Something as Beautiful as all the being who were encompassed in her existence. – She was nothing without them and everything with them…Her…Family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically]   RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Character History oF Miss4tunE [Updated Periodically]
Page 1 of 1